This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 04, 2005

here's bibimbap in your eye!
Bibimbap
from: A-1 Vietnamese (or Korean Spicy BBQ)
price: $6
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Black Mountain. they got cool songs.
comment: Bibimbap. so good. if you don't know what it is, then google it. I'll just say that it has an egg, smoe beef?, lots rice, mushrooms, spinach and lotsa spicy sauce. quite delicious. and it'll fill you up for $6.


Ali's lunch:
can't get enough of that Davis Hasselhoff
butter chicken and lentils.
from: Curry Point
price: $5.50
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comment: Ali is a good person. why? because he brings his own container to the curry point. this saves styrofoam for people like me to use. Good on ya, Ali. I think he also really likes David Hasselhoff. Or that's what Alex led me to believe. Here's what Ali says about his food, "I've been eating this same lunch every monday since I started working at WebCT. I havn't gotten tired of it, but I have serious doubts about it being healthy food."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I like your bibimbap eye. I did not know there is a person out there who has currey more often than Jason.
:0)

April 04, 2005 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I like your bibimbap eye. I did not know there is a person out there who has curry more often than Jason.
:0)

April 04, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, man. blog comments posted twice... :0(

April 04, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobody comments on this except me?
ween.

April 04, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

ween doesn't comment, either. they are too busy rockin.

April 05, 2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share