This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I lunch it, I need it, I bleed it


hela noodles with pork
from: sha-lin noodle hause
price: $8ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: deep purple
comments: there's this awesome mural in one of our meeting rooms that sandy and her husband painted. and if you click my lunch you will see nicole and bocar owling in front of it. that's what will happen. yep.

and michael tan had some:

green onion pancakes
comments: wanna see that mural again?  this time with some planking!

and the others had:

that
comments: also at the office, the meeting rooms all got cool window treatments. click to see what I mean. is that treatments?  is that what people call that?  and yes, they are all named after types of owls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share