This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 15, 2013

at least I have her lunch, the city she loves me


steak n guinness pie
from: salty tongue
price: $16?
rating: real good
listening to: chilli peppers
comments: today was the closest work day to st. patricks day.  so we traditioned it up!  guinness with guinness pies!  click to see me creepily drinking and blinking.

and paul had:

same
comments: the tradition also involves the linked wiggly. they've posed for that same photo for the past 3 years, at least. probably more. I've only witnessed 3 years worth.

and bill had:

a veg pie
comments: click bill's lunch to see him in a wiggly in front of a wiggly of him. meta.  eric and him added a beard to their helmet. what's next?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger rasel ahmed said...

I'm so happy that visit this site i'm already bookmark this site i come back again . thank for great post.


Thanks for your nice articate
plastic business cards
,

March 23, 2013 2:54 PM  
Blogger Biplab Das said...

Ohh very nice. Thanks for your great post.
For Angel Card Readings please click here
and you will be helpful by our service like as Angel Card Readings , Removal of Curses, Spells and Evil etc.
Thanks

April 01, 2013 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Jonny Trotter said...

I'm so happy by visit this site that I’ve already bookmark this site and I will come back again . I will send this far and wide . Thank for your great post.
For review site please click here
and you will be helpful by our service

April 21, 2013 10:54 PM  
Blogger Rehane putrie said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you.. ....

October 11, 2015 1:22 PM  
Blogger Rehane putrie said...

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it

October 11, 2015 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share