This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I laughed at all your jokes, my lunch, you didn't need to coax


lamburger
from: splitz
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: rod stewart
comments: click my lunch to see a cute wiggly of Diego from the weekend. aaw.

and scott had:

some kinda burger
comments: I met up with scott and mark for burgers today. it was good to get to splitz again. now click for more diego.

and mark had:

burger
comments: on my weekend bike ride, I did a double take of this red gto wagon driving by. click to see it. while doing my double take I said to the driver "is that real?!?!"  he pulled over immediately and was happy to chat about it. it was a tempest wagon, but he restored it with all sorts of GTO parts.  really cool. he also had a 455 under the hood. daaaaaamn... sweet ride.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share