This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

you lunch hard grey


butter chicken and mango lassi
from: The Dhaba
price: $20ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: okkervil river
comments: man, this place is gooood. it's the same people who ran the naan wraps truck. and, though it's not cheap, it's really tasty.  it's on Broadway. across from congee noodle house. click to see this interior.

and bill had:

something veggie
comments: click for another interior shot. something mysterious happened with my camera... I know that I took photos of the cool lighting they have.  hundreds of bangles hang on the lights. it's like banglecity in there.  but I have no idea what happened to the photos. very odd.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share