This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I just wanna use your lunch tonight


bacon cheesebuger with fries and soup
from: nice cafe
price: $9
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: outfield
comments: today, my sister visited the office. she brought a gang of high school kids to give them an idea of what kinda work environments are out there. they were a little pressed for time, but I heard they all enjoyed their day very much. click to see them about to leave the office.

and ken had:

the desire to dunk his fries in his mushroom soup
comments: I only made one gif today. if you click ken's lunch, you'll see bill pouring some delicious tequila.

and others had:

that
comments: click this one to see kristine playing with her roof.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share