This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

said I'm givin' my lunch to you baby


I forget
from: I cannot recall
price: do not remember
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: so in some crazy fit of craziness, I totally forgot to pull out my camera during lunch. bizarre. but in other news, we got caffeinated chocolate bars brought to the office this afternoon! and click to see their mascot... what? yeah! another owl mascot at hootsuite hq!

and eric had:

something round
comments: so what's better than one owl mascot in the office???  2.  yeah, that's right. the new owly showed up. and things heated up

and paul had:

babylonian food
comments: well, everyone knows what you gotta do when there's 2 giant owls in your office. yep. get a third one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share