This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 31, 2012

bye bye charles!


enchiladas and a potato taco
from: chronic taco
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today, another coworker left us. I guess as summer ends, people are ready to start something new. which backs up my theory that the year really ends when summer end. and starts new in september. happy new years, everyone. click to wave goodbye to charles.

and bill had:

to spin his lunch
comments: click bill's lunch to see him sporting the fancy new

and nori had:

burrito
comments: I think there were over 30 people at this goodbye lunch.  crazy. click bill's lunch to see how simon says goodbye. bwa ha ha.

and (i think) paul had:

taco salad?
comments: in other news, I got to go with my nephew to his first rock concert. Trooper.  awesome. he was pretty stoked about it all.  oh! in other other news, my morning started pretty awesomely cuz Holly made me coffee for the first time in ages. yay, Holly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share