This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I need a lunch reaction come on baby give me just one look


rueben on sourdough
from: deacon's corner
price: $11ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: springsteen
comments: man, am I far behind in my postings. good thing this is my blog and there's no rules. wow. haven't said that in a while. anyway, click to see the only wiggly I made from today. a chrysler newport outside of the cop shop.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: click to see a classic looking shot of Kits. so Kits. even though this cafe is particularly new to me... it really is very Kitsy.

and gavin had:

farmer's scramble
comments: what to link to?! what to link to?!  I know... how about another one of Noel doing his regular dunk-tank-workout.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share