This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 27, 2012

funny how I find myself in lunch with you


beef stew
from: hanoi pho
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: talk talk
comments: man, am I behind on the posts. I blame the warm weather. I have no desire to sit at my home computer when it's all warm out. I like to sit in front of the fan. or maybe it's because I made way too many potential wigglies today. cuz it was a friday-parliament party. whooo. and this one's theme was "Discopede"... not like a discoing centipede, but like the calgary stampede but with disconess.  click to see noel working the main attraction.

and david had:

spicy n fishy
comments: so yeah, we had a dunk tank. fun fun fun. although, it looked like it was gonna take many hours to fill it. so we called over some neighbours to help.  will I ever make all the wigglies that I shot?  maybe another movie. yeah. maybe that. but the weather's gotta get crappier before I can do that. :) click to see our fearless leader getting submerged. the best part is the reactions there. ha. nice guffaw, jess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share