This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 20, 2012

look in my heart and let lunch keep us together


the 426 Hemi burger
from: Jethro's Fine Grub (18th and Dunbar)
price: i forget. $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: captain and tennille
comments: I took today off to hang with the kids. yay. and we got to try a rather popular west side diner. Jethro's Fine Grub. it's so popular, that guy from the food network guy fieri (from diners, drive-ins and dives) even ate here. and that awful stencil is the only thing that decorates the walls. ha. but the food is good. this burger was tasty, but still didn't beat splitz's lamb burger as my favourite in town.  I just had to try the burger named after my cat. click to see the kids doing their best restroom sign impersonation. don't get it?  compare here.

and emma had:

chocolate chip banana bread french toast
comments: so next time I go here, I'll definitely go for a breakfast. these look amazing. but having to stand in line for over half an hour? .. hmm... hard sell. click to see some hopscotching.

and stu had:

the monster four stack of pancakes.
comments: stu loves pancakes. but he had no idea what he was getting into when he ordered this monster stack. he didn't beat it. and if you are going to this place, I don't recommend this for anyone. they do have a 2 stack. much more conquerable. click to see how far he made it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share