This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I am in pain, I am in lunch


half carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the indigo girls
comments: today was a gongshow lunch day. 7 of us got rejected at deacon's cuz there was no room. then we went to la casita where we could sit 6 at one table at most. so instead of breaking in to 2 tables, gavin and I went back to deacon's where I could get the pancakes I hungered for. click to see all the owls that happened to be wearing blue shirts outside of deacon's.

and gavin had:

farmer's scramble
comments: click gavin's lunch to see a bigger gif of those guys jumping.

meanwhile, at la casita:

craig and jude showed up
comments: but I missed them. but craig sent me these lunch photos anyway. he also said this about their lunch:
MrTemple had the chicken quesadilla: ¿¿¿¿/¿¿¿¿¿
MrsTemple had the Tijuana Trumpet (aka the cabbage salad): ****/*****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share