This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I guess we were always poison lunchers


combo C
from: Momo Sushi
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve earle
comments: yay for momo. sumomomomomomomomonouchi. you know what I'm saying?  click to see the only wiggly of the day.

and david had:

combo c
comments: david's shirt has an upside-down skull on it. looking at just this part of it made me think it was a Domokun skull.  it was not. although, I have no more gifs from today. I have some from tomorrow!  click to see sandy's dog at the office. I already forget its name. so many great dogs this week.

and michael had:

combo c
comments: so we all had combo c. but we changed up the rolls that came with it. now click to see ashley derpin' it old school, yo!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

btw, the dog is Lincoln.

August 03, 2012 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share