This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm in lunch but I feel like I'm wearin' it out


tuna sandwich n potato salad
from: the salty tongue
price: $15?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: grand funk railroad
comments: yeah, I'm working on a monday. but it's all good. I'll be off two other days this week. so last weekend was our epic hootcamp 2012.  I can't show many wigglies from it, because what happens at hootcamp... something something hootcamp.  but click to see the camp from the middle of the lake.

and (I think) bill had:

this
comments: click it. see the fellas parking their submerged canoe. this was fun times.

and gavin had:

a really tasty looking burger
comments: click gavin's lunch to see a shot of some of the dorms us owls all slept in. note to self... never ever sleep in a bunk-style dorm with a buncha drunk dudes ever again.

and the others had:

that
comments: final click. it's the fireworks that amused us all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share