This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

oh, I'll lunch you till I die


pulled pork sandwich
from: pat's pub
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: billy bragg and wilco
comments: this food looks like a veggie burger. and maybe it was. maybe it was bill's lunch?  but that would mean I forgot to get a photo of my lunch. which is odd. some I'm gonna say this is my lunch and it's pork. and it was good. but speaking of bill, click my lunch to see him rolling around on the new asphalt they laid outside the office.

and andrew had:

shepard's pie
comments: click andrew's lunch to see a nice boat.

and eric had:

beef dip
comments: guess what I bought today?  another camera. I tend to do that. click to see eric drinking it. what?  yes. click.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share