This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 23, 2012

the TV taught me how to sulk and lunch nothing


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bloc party
comments: this weekend, I went to a car show in abbotsford. I got to shake hands with a couple legends. this guy was the first man to officially surpass the 170, 180, 200, 240, 250, 260, and 270 miles per hour marks in the quarter mile. crazy. and even more awesome, the guy linked from my lunch BUILT THE GENERAL LEE!!! and the original batmobile, and the munster's dragster, and the monkees' GTO and K.I.T.T and etc. etc. he's the man. in the linked pic he's taking a photo of my friend Justin, and he even too a photo of me. (this was because we got him to sign things other than his promo photo). but man... the General Lee... awesome. what he said about that was "oh yeah, we built A LOT of those". wanna see all the cars he designed and built? here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share