This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

and our lunch could have soared over playgrounds and rooftops


special (pasta)
from: deacon's corner
price: no idea. $10?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bloc party
comments: I only made 1 wiggly today. you wanna see it? well then. I think you know what to do.

and david had:

half carolina
comments: whilst eating their carolina pancakes, neil diamond's sweet caroline played on the radio. coincidence? or an early sign of the great apocalypse? you decide.

and ian had:

the other half?
comments: you only see these 2 guys' lunches today. I know what you are thinking... gavin had his farmer's scramble. but.. omg.. what did bill have? what did bill have? well, I leave that a mystery. a good writer leaves you guessing a little bit, right? and I met one once.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share