This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 16, 2012

and if we change, well, I lunch you anyway


florentine benny
from: nice cafe
price: $8ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: alice and chains
comments: today I met phil, michal and travis for lunch. just like old times. however, all the linked wigglies are from the weekend bike ride I went on with another phil, and alex. like this one. it's a gull. he's all like "oh hai!"

and michal had:

omelet
comments: linked here is phil balancing, and alex tickling. though, Im not sure that works through shoes.

and phil had:

hash
comments: click phil's lunch to see other phil on a log.

and travis had:

banana pancakes
comments: dunno why travis ate so little. doesn't seem his style. oh well, I forgive him. click to see an awesome kite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share