This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

but I'm trapped by your lunch and I'm chained to your side


#5
from: la casita
price: $17
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pat benatar
comments: another day I didn't make any wigglies. but fear not, wiggly lovers! today I will link to wigglies from some of the other great artists of today's ever booming animated gif industry. linked from my lunch is an awesome one from elliot from san diego. follow his tumblr for more.

and bill had:

veg special
comments: linked from bill's lunch is another gif tumblr that I recently started following. more awesome gifs.

and paul and phil both had:

meat special
comments: linked from this one is Mr.Gif. I think he makes gifs for MTV's tumblr. does that mean there's a career for gif-makers? I wonder. some other notable gif tumblrs are: gesticulation (mostly 3D gifs), bernardgif (video game gifs), batman running away, and so many more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dave C said...

some more gif tumblrs:
http://dvdp.tumblr.com/
http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/

April 20, 2012 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share