This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

without a dream in my heart, without a lunch of my own


french toast
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cowboy junkies
comments: last weekend was easter. I got to see my littlest niece. and now you do, too.

and bill had:

cobb
comments: easter time means the cherry blossoms are out, too. I haven't got a very good wiggly of any yet. but clicking bill's lunch will take you to one, anyway.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: at work today, we were treated to a harmonica performance by chris. click to see that happening.

and gavin had:

farmers'
comments: one more wiggly of chris rocking the harp.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share