This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I lunch to lunch you, luncher


eggs n sausage
from: 2 chefs and a table
price: $9.5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: violent femmes
comments: hi. welcome to my blog. click my lunch. see the rain.

and david had:

chicken n waffles
comments: click david's lunch to see paul put a huge hockey bag into a tiny car.

and bill had:

veggie stuff
comments: on the way home from work today, something was happening at keefer and gore. no idea what, but it took 9 cop cars. and a cameraman. maybe someone stole their sweet roll?

and alanna had:

wrap
comments: alanna was a surprise guest for lunch today. nice. click to see the unfortunately named restaurant opening up in my neighbourhood. really? they gonna name a restaurant after heroin? after a GnR song about heroin?? really???? appetite for destruction woulda been a way better name.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share