This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

there are two things missing from my life; lunch and money


veggie share
from: afro canadian
price: $11/each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ruby
comments: throughout the years of this blog, there's always been a veggie guest. first jason, then edward, then bill. today... I almost had all three of them as guests. but edward had to see a dr. about his knee. :( one veg down. but to make up for it, another LATV celebrity... Hey Ritchie! in honour of the 50/50 herbivore/carnivore ratio, we all shared a big veggie meal. very tasty. after lunch I got ritchie and bill to do some hovering. man, I'm outa practice with that cam. many other attempts they made... but I failed to capture them. oh well. tomorrow's good thursday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share