This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lunch comes in colours I can't deny


sausage n biscuits n gravy
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: so something I noticed whilst walking to work every day... rosie o'donnell cannot smile. she just can't. click my lunch to see what I mean. that's the billboard that glares at my everyday. oprah's on the right side of her. and smiling. she gets it. I even googled Rosie. the same result. no smiling ability. I don't recommend googling, though. that many glaring faces is not a pleasant sight.

and bill had:

veggie stuff
comments: click bill's lunch to see the obligatory 11th ave in autumn photo. I think I make that wiggly every year.

and chris had:

cheesesteak
comments: click chris's lunch to see a tree. that's all. nothing fancy. dismissed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share