This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

walking through the suburbs though not exactly lunchers


pho
from: hanoi pho
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: we went to our most local vietnamese restaurant today. good stuff. lychee smoothie is about as delicious as it is at Pho Le. now click it to see some korean knock off chocolate. funny.

and bill had:

veggie pho
comments: looks gooooood. click to see a trailer.

and gavin had:

show mein
comments: gavin and I both learned that spicy pepper is spicy. click to see crow time on main street.

and eric had:

pho, too
comments: so I hear the fireworks are on again? there seems to be loud explosions some evenings. I remember the days when I went to the fireworks, and they were exciting and new. then the next year they were exciting, but not so new. then the next year, not quite as exciting, and definitely not new. here were are what... 20 years later? I just try to avoid the traffic now. although, this newly added Red Bull acrobatic aeroplane is a pretty cool addition. wanna see how it looks from my balcony? click time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share