This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

so just look at them and sigh, and know they lunch you


baked burrito
from: la casita
price: lots. really lots.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: crosby, stills and nash
comments: so the most entertaining thing that happened to me today was a cop telling me to pull over, then show him my license. whilst WALKING! ha! apparently he didn't like the way I entered 2 crosswalks after the little hand started flashing. well, I adamantly told him I didn't like the way he rolled into 2 crosswalks while it still contained pedestrians (more than just me). anyway, it started with yelling and threats of fines, and ended with a handshake and me finding out that it's not illegal to spit on cars when they cut off my walkings. heh. good times. now check the wiggly, and see what branch of the force he's in.

and david had:

baked burrito too
comments: a great day for the law, today was. click david's lunch to see a bylaw officer half pulled over in front of a fire hydrant, and at an intersection. no big deal, no. but the sad part was that they were double parked at first (a few feet back), stopping a good 10 cars from going anywhere. fool.

and bill had:

veggie sumthin
comments: finally, click bill's lunch to see Uji coding in a rather interesting position.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share