This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 08, 2011

I was thinking about lunch and the acid test


#5
from: la casita
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: joe strummer and the mescaleros
comments: guess what? I ate lunch and here's a photo of it. guess what else? clicking it takes you to a wiggly.

and helen had:

this
comments: helen joined us for lunch today. first time LATVer. welcome! and click her lunch to see what I think is a model A ford. I didn't research it, cuz it's just a ford.

and bill had:

chimichangas
comments: click bill's lunch to see a funny motorcycle. there was a time in my life I woulda thought this was very cool. that time is very far behind me. someone put it out! if the gasoline hits those flames... it's all over!

and david had:

his burrito baked
comments: I'm all outa wigglies now. click to see one a few days old. it's a new mural. in the DTES. they seem to commission a lot of these in the area.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share