This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

lunch, baby, lunch. it's written all over your face


burger
from: LanaLou's
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: INXS
comments: I'm really far behind on my posts. perhaps it's because of the long weekend coming up, which is actually in the past now. yeah. click my lunch to see gavin's amazing mobile hax0r box. it looks like it should be in a movie.

and richerd had:

huevos rancheros on nachos
comments: click richerd's lunch to see eric washing dishes. with a gun.

and bill had:

taco salad?
comments: keeping with the gavin-in-wigglies theme, click bill's lunch to see him modding his squirt gun. did it work? not sure, actually. I should ask.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share