This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

blood in my lunch in the terrible summer


steak sandwich?
from: have cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&/&&&&&
listening to: the doors
comments: this blog title wasn't meant to relate to the actual meal. but I think this was our worst meal at the usually terrific have cafe. my meal was supposed to be a steak sandwich. the bread part never came. also, paul never got what he ordered. instead of baron of beef, he got quesadillas. and everything took forever. but I think it was just an off-day. I still know it's a great place. now click to see the gigantic paella we had on the weekend.

and kate had:

quesadillas
comments: finally the last of the galiano island wigglies. click kate's lunch to see sturdies bay near the ferry dock.

and bill had:

pasta
comments: click bill's lunch to see a bunch of us all packed up and about to take the ferry home. great weekend, everyone. thanks hootsuite!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share