This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 01, 2011

lunch, let me sleep tonight on your couch


delicious food
from: bodega ridge
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jeff buckley
comments: happy canada day, everyone! and we celebrated to the max. to. the. max. all us hootsuiters were whisked away in a luxury yacht to galiano island for a weekend of fun and fun. oh, and it was fun. click my dinner (didn't really eat lunch) to see bill being the king of the world on the way there.

and someone et:

this burger
comments: did I mention is was fun? click this one to see gavin flying in front of the cabin I stayed in. so nice. so awesome. oh oh oh... wanna see the first thing I saw when I got there?? this thing greeted us upon arrival. I hugged it. big big hug.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share