This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

feeling lunch is feeling good, I believe in lunch


special #1
from: la casita
price: $13?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kenny loggins. yeah. really. actually... listen to the first 30 seconds of this song. crazy funky! does anyone know a song by MF/Danger Doom that uses this sample? cuz when I heard it, I was totally expecting to hear Doom start rapping.
comments: today's theme of wigglies is booze n drugs. today I stayed at work a bit late for the hootsuite april fools release. click my lunch to see the celebratory tequila shots all lined up. and the real action gets going here

and bill had:

special #2
comments: click bill's lunch to see him cutting lines of mini-wheats crumbs. and the real action gets going here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share