This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 27, 2011

and my lunch has lost its feeling


all you can eat sushi
from: BC Sushi (broadway n arbutus)
price: $12
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: j. mascis and the fog
comments: I met greg for lunch today in kits. we had all-I-chose-to-eat sushi. I did not feel the need to eat all I could. that always ends in pain. anyway, you probably wanna see his cute kid, right? click my lunch.

we also had:

this. and much more.
comments: this linked wiggly is from a bike ride on the weekend. it's my old school. old school. heh. but they are planning to move that old wooden building (on the left) into the hole they are digging. crazy. I should find out what day they are actually moving it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share