This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I was made for lunching you


turkey swiss bacon melt
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kiss
comments: deacon's tuesday. what more I need to say? oh yeah... click to see some dude on a ladder putting up a sign. hey bill! you miss that sign? familiar?

and eric had:

pie
comments: eric already et a samwich. but he joined us for pie. wanna see him playing the air guitar? click it.

and bill had:

wedgie wurger
comments: click bill's lunch to see the happiest hoverer ever. ok, not the best hover capture, though. as much as I like this camera I'm using these days, I miss the awesome hovers from the Ricoh CX1. I wish Ricoh would read this post and donate a new CX5 to my cause.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share