This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 06, 2011

that's the story of, that's the glory of lunch


the burger
from: LanaLou's
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: otis redding
comments: ok, this is a weird day. I didn't take a photo of my lunch. gasp! no idea why. but I didn't. I did take one of gavin's. and you are looking at it. mine was just like that but without the bacon and the fry-trap. now click it to see eric controlling rain with his mind to attack vanessa. yeah. that. what I just said there. see it. now.

and vanessa had:

tacos from the Cartel Taco food truck
comments: another food truck at the office that I didn't try. more korean tacos. how is there two trucks that combine korean food in a mexican style?! how?! anyway, it was also vanessa's last day. so, I reckon you should click her lunch to see a very big gif of her and eric doing the wave. well, one of them is doing the wave.

and bill had:

the key'nwah salady bowl
comments: something fun about that huge wiggly gif of those crazies doing the wave is that there's lots of good smaller gifs within it. like, the one linked from bill's lunch: a sad teapot and a crazy monkey!

and david had:

breakfast
comments: click david's lunch for another variation of that gif. I think they think they are riding horsies in that one? or perhaps hullaing? is that enough variations for you? yah? then stop reading now. if not, here's one final loop

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share