This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 21, 2011

do a little dance, make a little lunch, get down tonight


meat special
from: la casita
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kc and the sunshine band
comments: la casita for lunch today because I had to go to london drugs. my d7000 is back and repaired. yay. click to see the city as seen on my way home from work.

and bill had:

veggie special
comments: click bill's lunch to see the opsal steel building being deconstructed. I heard they're taking it apart, taking it somewhere else, restoring it, then bringing it back, and somehow including it within the new condos. cuz that's what this city always needs. more condos. take a last look

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share