This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

wish me lunch or wishing well


daily special #1
from: La Casita
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&.3/&&&&&
listening to: weezer; heart songs
comments: I completely forgot to bring my camera to work today. this is why I"m glad my ipod has a camera, even if it's so crappy. since I made no wigglies today, if you click my lunch you will see a wiggly from tomorrow. futureblogging! it's a crazy wiggly, look around it a bit, it makes very little sense in its movements.

and bill had:

daily special #2
comments: click bill's lunch for another wiggly from tomorrow... check out that snowline creeping down the mountain. you know, I bet it'll be snowing in the city this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share