This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my airs of madness do declare that it's ok, it's lunch


fish n chips
from: LanaLou's
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: what horrible weather this morning. the angled rain soaked the back of my legs. so much so, that they still felt wet and cold at the end of the day. gross. but then it got nicer. so there. this fish was really good. planko crusted, they call it. tasty, I call it. click to see the miserable rain.

and bill had:

the viola splatter. or maybe it was viola's platter
comments: blah blah blah the weather, blah blah. click to see.

and gavin had:

the cheesesteak
comments: blah blah blah blah, more weather, blah blah. and now click.

and richerd had:

rice keynois bowl
comments: I know that's not how you spell quinoa, but I prefer my spelling. makes more sense. richerd's random lunch generator was in effect again today. he asked Lou to pick a number between 1 and 3. he got 3. that was keeeynois. click to see how it just gets so dark so early now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share