This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

satellite of lunch


chicken platter
from: Nicks Famous Caffe & Deli
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: lou reed
comments: tried a new place (for me) today. pretty good. and you can sit outside and enjoy gastown. as we did. it's also on the same block as the temporary coooombination douglas coupland and roots shop. we went there. it's decorated with art by douglas coupland. click me lunch to see a big fan by the entrance sign.

and bill had:

a felafel and greek salad
comments: so many interesting wigglies today. on top of the roots store, I also passed a movie/tv set just after they made a bar look like it exploded. they were just cleaning up when I went by, so I'm not sure if there was an explosion or what. I like to think there was. but I think the most odd and interesting thing I saw was the tent walking a shopping cart. I didn't quite get my camera out in time to get the best angle. originally, we thought it was some homeless dude or something. but upon investigating the photos (click bill's lunch), it appears to be a woman in heels, and I think she was getting into that black car¿ good times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share