This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

who in these realms of lunch


market burger
from: the shangrila lobby lounge
price: $20 for whole meal
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: leonard cohen
comments: greg picked up bill and I for lunch today, so we could go get erin to make us food. the lobby lounge was busier than I've ever seen it, and I've been there once! so erin had lots of work to do. heh. but the lunch was very good. and $20 is really not much to pay for an entree, an appetizer (we had the delicious calamari), dessert and coffee. now click to see the fresh snow on the mountains from my walk to work.

and greg had:

the tuna burger
comments: click greg's lunch to see our yummy dessert. pavlova.with strawberries and GOLD! yeah, we live large. we eat gold.

and bill had:

veggie pad thai
comments: click bill's lunch to see the train station wigglying on my walk home from work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

shhhh! the gold was special for you guys. i didn't bother putting it on anyone else's desserts. though, in hindsight, if i had remembered my coworkers were coming in too, i would've done theirs. oops!

April 10, 2010 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share