This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

she's got luncheon like quicksand


carolina pancakes!
from: Deacon's Corner
price: $13ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: deep purple
comments: I noticed this dish on the menu today and had to try it. it was crazy. I couldn't finish it. 3 eggs, on pulled pork, on 2 huge pancakes, on hashbrowns, with toast. wow. so much food. click to see the krakatoa java stop. they're filming something here. maybe fringe? maybe something else. but I've heard that they got some crazy fringe set downtown these days.

and bill had:

a veggie omelet
comments: click bill's lunch to see the van we saw pull up outside the window whilst eating. the guy in the van was delivering beer to the restaurant. I guess that covers the first part of his signage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share