This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 19, 2010

I exploit you, still you lunch me


banana pancakes n stuff
from: nice cafe
price: 8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: living color
comments: today I finally got up on navarik's roof with the gigapan! just like I always planned. AND I made my first true gigapixel image! it's pretty zoomable. go on, click my lunch to see it!

and travis had:

$5 breakfast
comments: click travis' lunch to see the gigapan gigapanning.

and dana had:

benny
comments: phil also et with us. but his lunch was far too blurry. click dana's lunch to see a baby in the middle of the road! what? in the middle of the road!? that's crazy!! was it abandoned?? nope. I managed to convince greg and nicole to have him pose like that for me on the weekend. haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share