This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

guess we were always poison lunchers


samwich and chick pea salad
from: the salty tongue (in gastown)
price: $9ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: steve earle
comments: tried a new place for lunch. well new for me. this place is attached to the Irish Heather. it's not bad. they could do with heating stuff a bit more than they do, though. the cheese in my sandwich wasn't even melted. the salad was a bit plain, but ok. I'll probably go back. click my lunch to see a very long shovel. I know you can't tell from that angle, but I think the handle was about 6'-8' long.

and bill had:

the quiche
comments: this was also not heated enough. in the afternoon today, there was lotsa rain, and rainbows. so of course, we had to go on the roof to look at it. click to see a wiggly of it from the roof. oh... but looking at that gif closer, you might notice what this seagull did to the rainbow. gross! sick! and worse yet, check out what bill did with the 'bow after. gross. oh well. he seemed pretty happy about the whole thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share