This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

it’s not a question of my lunch for my country


lamb burger
from: splitz grill
price: $12ish for combo
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: man factory. round 2 is growing on me.
comments: burgers with greg. delightful. and on me walk home from greg's, I was distracted by magnificent weather. so I wandered up onto granville bridge and began taking many blurry pics. fortunately, some of them were sharp. click to see this distracting weather. oh, and whilst standing there snapping away, ed lambke came strolling down the bridge. quel supris!

and greg had:

the spicy sausage burger
comments: greg dared to venture away from the lamb burger. and it was good. so says he all. you might notice the 'evil greg' name on his receipt. that was to differentiate from the gregs. now click to see this crazy machine I saw last sunday out front of H-mart. somehow big rice crackers just fire right outa that machine. crazy, huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share