This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 08, 2010

when I was young I had a luncher, far away on the coast of china


#66 (I think) and a lychee blended drink
from: pho le
price: $12 for both
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: street fight - round two.
comments: today I met hey ritchie for lunch. because I needed to go to the parkade rooftop in chinatown. why?? why, indeed! it's because I finally got my gigapan!!!! super big thanks to Phil S, Tommy, Phil C, Yiting, Remick, Andy, Dave K, DChong, Teo, Travis, Greg, Russ and Adam for donating towards this awesome birthday present. you guys paid for most of this awesome device. however... you're still gonna have to wait a bit to see results from it. I still need learn how to use it properly before I can get something online. in the meantime, here's what it looks like.

and ritchie had:

#47?
comments: click ritchie's lunch for another wiggly of the gigapan in action. if you really wanna see my failed results, you can click this. I have a feeling that I need to make adjustments for the lens that I was using. or use a different lens. stay tuned, there will be successful ones before this month is out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Suanne said...

Oh man, you got a Gigapan?!? Can't wait to see your shots! It seems like they are not compatible with my camera (Canon 40D). If I may ask ... are you a photographer by profession?

March 10, 2010 10:44 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nope. not a pro. just an unemployed software tester. but this should be a fun toy to play with once I figure it all out.

March 10, 2010 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share