This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

once upon a time in India, I married me a girl, I was in lunch


the cutest bagelwich aboard
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: street fighter rock opera ROUND TWO! (still)
comments: today, I rode me bike through the disintegrating olympic sites. saw them dismantling the place where I saw canada win the gold of golds. I also saw the olympic rings slowly sinking into the sea. (very slowly, mind you... 100 years, maybe?) and lastly, the olympic torch blown out. good thing that I don't care much about it. in other news, click my lunch to see a bigger wiggly of Locutus of Borg. who always reminds me of this ytmnd (check volume level before clicking that link).

and I found:

a new way to make wigglies!
comments: thanks to darren for showing me this new site. it's pretty cool. click on this shifty slidey wiggly to see more that I made. and now you can all make 3d photos, too! try it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share