This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

5 years of LATV!!!


bennies
from: zen cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: that's right, this post marks 5 effin years of this blog. crazy. I remember the first year I did a 'greatest hits' blog entry. then the next year, I began compiling another greatest hits. and then, there were no more greatest hits. it's enough work just getting my lunch and my wigglies up here. and why do I do it? why, indeed. click to see some harris shutter action.

and greg had:

bennies, too
comments: to celebrate 5 years of latv, I am posting the wrong lunch! this was actually tuesday's lunch, but I already blogged today's lunch (with ritchie) yesterday. ugh. confusing. anyway, click greg's lunch to see a house where one of the founders of greenpeace once lived or something. that's what greg was telling me, so I fact checked and the house is mentioned in this book. so there ya go.

meanwhile, at WhiteWater Mountain, Brian had:

Chili con carne w/cornbread. $9. Pitcher nelson wild honey ale. Whitewater mountain.
comments: brian says this about his lunch, "Super duper tasty! Sorry if unfocused!" click to see giant pictures of other people skiing and stuff.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

Congratulations gwilli on 5 very successful years of lunch blogging! This is everything a blog should be. I'm honoured to have my lunch appear in this historic posting. Long Live Lunch at the Village!!

February 15, 2010 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share