This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

well someone told me yesterday that when you throw your lunch away...


enchilada
from: mexico tacos rico
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: the police
comments: I met ritchie for delicious mexican food today. we didn't have mango water, we had horchadas? the rice milk-cinnamon drink. man, it's tasty. next time I got back here, I get the mango water. it's been too long. the other night, I saw Blade - Trinity on tv. there's one part where blade is dangling a bad guy over a parking lot down ramp. if you click my lunch, you will see that exact parkade. skip to the last ten seconds of this video

and hey ritchie had:

tacos, beans n rice
comments: when I met ritchie in his office, he modified the video panel thingy he was working with to say hey to me. click his lunch to see that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share