This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm alive. So alive.


corned beef hash
from: nice cafe
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: lunch and rockets (see how I turned it around there? crazy!)
comments: blunch with the techops boys again. I got phil's usual today. it's good. click to see a coke bottle and cambie street at night. yeah. not that great.

and dana had:

the alberni, as usual.
comments: click dana's lunch to see another chinatown wiggly from last week. I'm not taking so many wigglies these days. I should probably get back on that, huh?

and phil had:

a SUPER omelette
comments: click phil's lunch for another chinatown wiggly. I like this one. it's a good one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share