This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

never without your lunch


sushi n stuff
from: i-sushi (arbutus at 10th)
price: not sure, greg treated!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: careless whisper
comments: is this sushi hi-tech? maybe. can you order iSushi on an iPad? that I don't know. but this place is pretty good. a little bit pricey, but it was tasty as can be. the okinomoyaki (pictured below) was probably my favourite of the dishes I tried. click to see my main dish, kim chi and roe udon. very good.

and greg had:

okonomiyaki n stuff
comments: so I really mixed up this blog post, huh? the pics are wiggly and the links aren't. I'm crazy like that. anyway, if you want a wiggly, here's one. it's bunny. I got to walk her today. I think I might do that more often since greg and nicole will be having their hands full with little Diego.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share