This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

peace and lunch is here to stay


chicken fried steak!
from: deacon's corner
price: $14ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: the ramones
comments: last time I went to deacon's corner, I saw the chicken fried steak on the menu, and wanted to try it. but I didn't. but today, I did. the idea of it is better than the actual dish. covering a steak in fried chicken batter and deep frying it sounds amazing. but the steak itself basically tastes boiled or something. not that great. now click to see synchronized gulls practicing for the olympics.

and bill had:

veggie omelet?
comments: I think bill enjoyed his omelet. but he said the hash browns kinda tasted like beer and oranges. the orange would have come from the garnish, but the beer? I noticed that it tasted like they had taco seasoning in them. not bad, but not great. click bill's lunch to see a view of the city from the bridge at the end of main street. this is near where bill (and beier and louisa's) new office is. I stopped by and said hi. they have foos. and dogs. I like those things. it's also a great area to make wigglies. like this one of what looks like a giant audi symbol at stanley park. maybe it's called Audi Park now? damn corporate sponsorship namings! say no to audi park!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share