This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 11, 2010

countless lunchers under cover of the street


banana mancakes with eggs n bacon
from: Nice Cafe
price: $7.10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kings of leon
comments: recently, I tried disassembling an old G4 powerbook. this is tricky stuff, I have learned. but, I got one good thing from it. macro wiggles of the logicboard! click me lunch to see just that.

and phil had:

super omelette
comments: I had lunch with the techop fellas today. click phil's lunch to see an under table shot of him. aw yeah!

and teo had:

banana mancakes
comments: click teo's lunch to see the remnants of the christmas day fire at broadway and kingsway. it seems that this neighbourhood is a magnet for fires.

and dana had:

the alberni benny
comments: click dana's lunch to see the empty lot at broadway and quebec. it's about time it's cleared. that building was sitting there empty for years. years!

and finally travis had:

no success setting up an access point for me on his iphone
comments: and he ate the food pictured here. ok, last wiggly. this one is of my new mirror. my car had no sideview mirror for about a month. this one is new. and I just noticed that it seems to squish everything a bit. oh well. I can see again. you can see where erin works in the wiggly, if you look all the way to the left, behind the traffic lights, in those bright windows.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

logicboard wiggling is cute!

January 12, 2010 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share